83 Sri-Ayutthaya Road Soi 14, Bangkok, Thailand
(02) 2801447 or (02) 2825983
Check Bangkok Hotel Deals
Tavee Guesthouse Bangkok Reviews
Quiet and Peaceful Gem in the busy City of Bangkok Dec 07, 2007
We sadly arrived there at the end of our trip and stayed there for one night only.
We made a mistake and stayed in Shanti Lodge, which was down the street for an entire week. Little did we know what we were missing.
Tavee Guesthouse great features:
* Exceptionally cheap
* Sparkling Clean - you can see your reflection on the shiny teak floors ....
* True Thai Teak Home and very cozy
* Great public showers (makes the price even cheaper)
* Very quiet and away from all the street noise
* Night time is very relaxing ... as all guests were respectful and quiet.
* Staff is very friendly and assist you with anything you need.
As long as you are a respectful Farang (foreigner in Thai) - you will be treated very well. :)
We had ZERO bad experience and we will surely return :)
WE are also hoping that they will have a website soon so everyone can enjoy this great secret gem.
"let's all be nice farang ... :)"
Part of the Thailand - สวัสดี travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!