Taupo Tandem Skydiving

Anzac Memorial Dr, Taupo, New Zealand

Taupo Tandem Skydiving Reviews

frawldog frawldog
instructor got my wife pregnant Jun 06, 2015
Please be aware that the instructors don't like to wear condoms. I have posted proof that she was pregnant by one of their workers and it was taken down. Just take me word for it. These guys know how to get adrenaline going and like to fuck a lot. They like to scare you before jumping out of the plane and tease you. They go out for drinks with you after and then deposit their sperm inside you. This is not a second hand story. I saw this first hand and it happened often that the workers were sleeping around with the girls skydiving.
S-Jay S-Jay
Adrenaline rush Sight Seeing Feb 01, 2011
13'000ft, 14'000ft, 15'000ft!

Lean back, keep your eyes open & go!

Skydiving 15'000ft with Taupo Tandem Skydive was the most exhilarating, adrenaline rushed experience I have ever had in my life. The view was amazing!

Within the Taupo Tandem Skydive you can choose the height you can jump from which is 12'000ft or 15'000ft. Within the choice of this you can choose to have various ways to be filmed, have photos taken & a DVD formed.

Within my package I got a disk with 24 photos, a DVD & a free T shirt.

The price for 15'000ft $339

The price for 12'000ft $249

This compared to English prices is an amazing opportunity! I would recommend this to anyone!

The staff are so friendly and reassuring. The staff you jump with are all very experienced and put you within ease in seconds.

After the jump is over you have the opportunity to sit and look at your DVD & cast your eyes over the photos.

This was a must do on my bucket list! I have done it and I'm SO amazed with what I have done! All the staff should be so proud with the service provided.
Ready