Taupo Bungy

Taupo, New Zealand
Taupo Bungy  - Off I go
Taupo Bungy  - Me looking alittle nervous
Taupo Bungy  - Looking like he is doing a dive!
Taupo Bungy  - Off he goes 154ft down
Taupo Bungy  - He left his feet behind!
Taupo Bungy  - The man asked me how was it - My response 'Iv entered a new life experience!'
Taupo Bungy  - My semi jump & nudge

Taupo Bungy Reviews

S-Jay S-Jay
Adrenaline Sport Feb 01, 2011
154 ft solo Bungy Jump..

This was not going to be my first Bungy jump, however non the less, I was having kittens!

A massive adrenaline rush over a beautiful lake.. A must do!

The jumps can be done solo or in a tandem with a friend/loved one.

A solo jump is $123

A tandem jump is $246

This compared to English prices is a great bargain and an opportunity not to be missed I can assure you! With the jump you have a choice of if you want to miss the water, touch the water or go in the water (though it cannot be guaranteed due to weight limits etc).

At this facility you can also do a swing across the lake, again either solo or tandem. The prices for that are:

Solo swing $ 89

Tandem swing $ 160

The facilitate also does packages where you can do both adrenaline sports & get free photos/DVD s with the event.

Staff are friendly & helpful from start to finish. Any questions they will answer and are eager to set one minds at rest and ensure you have an amazing experience!

New Zealand is the first country to introduce new safety measures for such sports by having a double check and an extra harness while jumping - The safest facilitation of an adrenaline sport I know!

So knowing your in the safest hands possible.. Smile, take a deep breath & jump!
My partner Ste getting ready to ju…
Looking like he is doing a dive!
He left his feet behind!
Off he goes 154ft down
Glynnes says:
Sign me up!!!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2011
Stigen says:
Looks like a lot of fun !
Posted on: Jan 20, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Taupo Bungy

Lets Go Jump Out Of A Plane!
In the afternoon after the capoeira weekend was coming to an end I caught a bus to Taupo. I checked my bag into the hostel and took off for a walk around town. After walking around the lake and the …bungy!..The Taupo bungy is one of the true bungy's where it is straped around your ankle and you fall…
From Auckland to Taupo.
And here we go again!  After 6 days of staying put we have our bags on our backs and we are off again.  This time we decide to make life a little easier on ourselves and book an all in pack…taupo bungy, where funnily enough I was booked in to do a jump the next day.  It is set over…

Check Taupo Hotel Deals