Tasty

Taipei, Taiwan

Tasty Taipei Reviews

nuij nuij
Budget 8-course meal May 24, 2011
According to my aunt, it is always best to make reservation if you want to eat at this restaurant because it is difficult to get a table if you walk-in, especially on weekend.

Make sure you have enough room for the food you'll be eating because like it or not, that's what you're going to get. All you have to do is to select which dishes you would like to have for each course.

For appetizer, I had Shrimp and Asparagus. Not too bad, except for the curry powder in the sauce. I hate the way the curry powder is being used here in Taiwan, I was told it was the influence of Japanese cuisine. I had the baked mushrooms with garlic and cheese for antipasto. Nothing to shout about... almost like a concentrated mushroom soup. Generous portion of Romaine Heart Salad with Caesar dressing. Clam Soup was a letdown. Sawa was interesting. Tasted like lemon sorbet. I really enjoyed the main dish; Steak with cream. The only thing I would complaint is the vegetable that served along it. It was pickled. French creme brulee was a little too sweet. And a drink at the end of the course. All that for NTD499.

Check Taipei Hotel Deals