Taroko Gorge

Taroko National Park 291, Hualien, Taiwan

Taroko Gorge Hualien Reviews

shishir2552 shishir2…
Breathtaking Views! Feb 10, 2016
If you want to see some wonderful scenery and experience some calm, peaceful environment, then this is the place you need to hit! I went in at a time when the temperatures were hovering between 7 and 8 degrees. You can rent a cycle and do a 25 km ride down hill. See the beautiful landscape, visit some of the most beautiful monastery around.

There are hiking trails that take you to different scenic spots. So hire a bicycle ride down slowly, you have directions given to each trail, so its pretty simple. Its a main road ride so its not that difficult. Carry along with you some food as you wont get anything along the way. This place is amazing! I have no words to describe it!
chriscika chriscika
The Best View in Taiwan Sep 06, 2012
We drove from Kee Lung to Hualien. First i didn't know where to go, my relative just drove me there without saying anything. But when i was on the way there they served me with awesome views of mountain and Beach (i don't know if it calls beach). The mountain is fully green, BIG, high, but not as cold as mountain. and when we arrived at the Taroko Gorge, i was like "......!!!!"

it was extremely beautiful (for me). With high mountain, temples in the middle of it and waterfall, big river at the down side. SO SO SO SO Nature. Actually my vacation around Taiwan was horrible, but this Taroko Gorge Woke me up, open my eyes wide ! And thinking about hike inside it. I heard that they have it also, maybe i should try one day.

Check Hualien Hotel Deals