Taro Hotel

Taro Hotel Rates and Deals

Taro Hotel Phuket Reviews

Missy6 Missy6
Quaint quiet little getaway Mar 30, 2012
I stayed only for a few days but it was everything I could hope for and more, I think I paid around 25 a night, which is considered expensive here, but I had a large king sized bed (the sheets were cleaned everyday) as well as a mini fridge and a large flat screen tv. The location has a beautiful pool in the back, it was quiet and located just a two minute walk from a 7/11. Was about a 7 minute walk from the beach which ensured I had everything close to me at my disposal without throwing me in the middle of a bunch of noisy tourists. Eddie and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definately stay here again.

Taro Hotel Overview

The Taro Hotel is located in Phuket making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The hotel has 17 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, inhouse movies, desk, internet access (wireless), in room safe, television LCD/plasma screen, shower. To suit guests' convenience, this Phuket accommodation offers laundry service/dry cleaning, hotel/airport transfer, tours, bicycle rental, WiFi , car park. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including outdoor pool. Being one of the good quality hotels in Phuket, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. For your reservation at the Taro Hotel Phuket, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Taro Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower