Tarntawan Place Hotel

Tarntawan Place Hotel Rates and Deals

Tarntawan Place Hotel Bangkok Reviews

DrewSFO DrewSFO
Quiet & friendly, nr Patpong & Surawong Apr 03, 2008
I visit BKK often, and have almost always stayed at this hotel. When I was younger, I first chose it because it was located within stumbling distance of most of the nightclubs that I enjoyed. Now that I'm a bit older, I like it because it is quiet, friendly, and within a quick walk to the MRT (transit) station. It has always been just a little bit pricey for me (I'm a cheapskate), but they have kept the prices mostly flat, and managed to remodel often enough for it to always be worth it. I understand that Tarntawan was one of the first BKK hotels to fly the gay flag, so that's a nice touch. But of course, the clientèle is a wide mix of singles, families, business peeps and holiday-makers. Friendly staff too. Well worth a stay, in my opinion.

Tarntawan Place Hotel Overview

Hotel Tarntawan Place welcomes you in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, in a quiet courtyard off Surawong Road. It is located in the heart of the business and entertainment district Bang Rak and easily reachable by underground or Skytrain. Major attractions such as Chulalongkorn University, Lumphini Park, shopping centres and some of Bangkok's best nightlife venues are just around the corner, including famous Patpong Night Market and the Thaniya Plaza shopping mall.
Our air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, minibar and tea/coffee-maker. Free WiFi internet connection is available throughout the entire hotel. Our business centre offers comprehensive support, hosting a wide range of facilities from typing and secretarial services to translations and money exchange.
The lobby lounge and room service cater European, Thai and Japanese specialities 24/24. Facilities at nearby Body Torque Fitness Centre also include a swimming pool.
Relax in the comfort and style of our tastefully decorated rooms. They feature self-controlled air-conditioning, free WiFi internet connection, satellite TV, minibar, tea/coffee-maker and hair drying facilities.
Room service caters European, Thai and Japanese specialities 24/24. One of the floors is entirely nonsmoking. We understand the importance of your feeling “home away from home” !
The business centre offers comprehensive support, hosting a wide range of facilities from typing and secretarial services to translations and free broadband internet access. Of course, free WiFi broadband internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Thanks to a personalized service and attention to details, our multilingual staff ensures special comfort and charm for the discerning business traveller.
Enjoy the ambience of our lobby lounge restaurant. It offers a wide variety of Thai and international cuisine. Breakfast and the full complement of our menu are available 24 hours a day, so being jetlagged is not an issue.
A set Thai lunch is available on weekdays, offering provincial specialities as well as your favourite dishes. All guests are cordially invited to attend our weekly management cocktail party at our lobby bar - a great place to meet !

Tarntawan Place Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes