Tarihi Sultan Sarayı

Fahri Korutürk Caddesi, Istanbul, Turkey

Tarihi Sultan Sarayı Istanbul Reviews

EmEm EmEm
Heavenly Jun 05, 2017
Tarihi Sultan Sarayı Pasta ve Unlu Mamulleri( Bakery) is the oldest and historic bakery of Eyup. After renovation in 2013 it got a new look.

From the entrance door, where was standing a salesman with a table full of simit, I know there were more surprises inside the bakery. At a drop counter in front of me, then on the right and left, shelves were full of different kinds of pastries and cakes, each more tempting than the previous. This was a Heaven of cakes and pastries. I wanted them all!

Then I started to make my order, a piece of each cake until my bag was full. I think it is needless to say that all pieces were fresh and smelled excellent. First class of food. Those bakers were cake genius with flour. All five stars to them.

I thought how lucky were those who lived close to the shop; they could buy their favourite snack every day and eat it with a cup of milk or coffee, or even better with a glass of black tea in Turkish way. Any option is good for me. I was very happy to discover that shop. I do not think I would ever get enough of their food.

The salesmen were also satisfied and pleased with the fact that even a stranger loved their food, so they put a loaf gratis in the bag. They gave me some explanations about ingredients with a great patience, such a kindness that Turkish people was famous for, always with a smile that came from the heart.

Behind the bakery is a park by the shore, where you can sit on a bench, relaxed and munching your pastries, with your eyes watching boats in the blue waters of Halic. Let all your senses enjoy, was my motto. Afiyet olsun!
HORSCHECK says:
Congrats on your yummy featured review. Well done.
Posted on: Jun 22, 2017
spocklogic says:
Some yummy looking eats there!
Posted on: Jun 17, 2017