Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire
Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire Rates and Deals
Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire Reviews
Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire Jun 13, 2016
Considering the accommodation price in Dublin, Tara Hall is a very fair deal.
I like this place because:
- Its private room with attached bathroom is much cheaper compared to a dorm (with 10 beds) and shared bathroom.
- It's conveniently located about 10 minutes walk from a DART station
- It's a stone's throw from beautiful Sandycove
- It's walking distance to Dalkey Heritage Town
- It's away from the city (20 minutes by train)
- The owner is very welcoming and friendly
- The B&B gives a very local atmosphere
- Breakfast included and tastes really good
- Toiletries, including hair dryer is provided, comes with a TV, lots of hangers, heater and enough power points.
Things I think needed improvement:
- Bathroom was very small. A little renovation would make a huge difference.
- Wifi should be uninterupted.
Overall the place was very welcoming and I feel very comfortable staying here.
4 / 4 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire Overview
This affordable bed and breakfast is within a few minutes cab ride from the middle of Dun Laoghaire.
For the comfort of guests, the Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Dun Laoghaire offers non-smoking rooms. Wi-Fi access is available for use. The bed and breakfast also offers a business centre. Popular tourist spots are within easy walking distance from the bed and breakfast. This bed and breakfast proudly features a pets-accepted policy.
Tara Hall Bed & Breakfast Amenities