Tara Angkor Hotel

Tara Angkor Hotel Rates and Deals

Tara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
Good Deal for a Good Looking Hotel Jul 05, 2014
I've seen lots of good reviews about this hotel. It deserves to have good reviews because it is a really good hotel. I got a 50% discount on this hotel and stayed here for a night. I could have stayed longer but I did not go to Cambodia for a 4-star hotel. I basically booked this hotel because they had a good price offer and my friend convinced me well to stay here for at least a night. It was worth the money.

Likewise, Tara Angkor Hotel gave us the treatment any traveller would want -friendliness. The staffs were great and they we were satisfied with their hospitality. Upon arrival, we were asked to leave our bags at the hotel lobby so they bellboy can send them straight to our room. The hotel assistant also gave us a welcoming drink - a cup of nice cold tea served along with a fancy lemongrass straw for each person. Apart from that, the hotel also granted us with 2 free cocktail tickets that we can use at the hotel's sophisticated bar called the Lily Lounge.

The hotel also offers visitors with an open swimming pool that comes with a Jacuzzi, massage service that can also be done right in your room, fitness centre and sauna, valet parking, and many more.

In term of distance from the city centre, it may take about 5-10 minutes walk. There are plenty of tuk-tuk around which makes it easier for both locals and tourists to just hop in and get a quick ride to pub street and Siem Reap old market.

Breakfast was awesome. The hotel serves good food. I ordered myself a bowl of delicious chicken noodle too.

Almost everything about this hotel pleased me during my stay here. The only thing that may be a concern especially for tall people is its bed. The bed which I slept on was very wide in size but short in height. This was not a problem for me because I am not physically tall but it would definitely be annoying for the tall ones. Perhaps this is something that the hotel should look into.

When choosing your room, look at the photos before making a reservation.
Hotel lobby
Comfortable waiting area
Welcoming drink
adrianaaaron says:
About USD100 or maybe more :)
Posted on: Jul 12, 2014
nolan says:
How much would it have cost if there were no discount?
Posted on: Jul 09, 2014
RobertPenna RobertPe…
An excellent bargain Aug 31, 2013
What a find. This is across the street from the very pricey Sofitiel which costs 3X the price. It is clean, comfortable, pleasant with friendly helpful staff that go out of their way to help you any way they can. Great location short ride to ruins. Some shopping within walking distance. Good breakfast buffet with omelets and all sorts of delicacies from the east. Internet connectivity slow but you can use several computers in lobby area. Plenty of tuk tuks and taxis are available. Restaurant on site seems good. Pool and office facilities are also on site.
adrianaaaron says:
I agree with you. The internet was quite slow
Posted on: Jul 08, 2014
julsie23 julsie23
A Great Hotel Aug 02, 2012
This is a great hotel. I went during low season in the beginning of July so this 4 star hotel ended up being $40/night. I stayed for 3 nights. I really enjoyed going to the spa there. They provide an array of services such as massages, body scrubs, pedicures, etc. You would need to make an appointment, I found them pretty flexible as it was low season. There was a big selection for breakfast and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. There was a nice swimming pool there although I didn't go in. The hotel staff will haul in a tuk tuk for you to go anywhere you need to go. Pub Street was about 5-10 minutes away. I would definitely go back to this hotel.
ko2678 ko2678
Great hotel experience at Sean Reap(Angor Wat) Jul 03, 2011
Warm welcome,and great service from the friendly staff at Tara Angor Hotel.

Possibly the most amazing breakfast selection I have ever seen!

Well positioned a few kilometres from Angor Wat, and a short drive (or 15 minute interesting walk) to town centre.

Don't miss the many other Temple sites in the surrounding area.

Tara Angkor Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes