Taquerias Arandas

19740 Hwy 59 North Humble TX 77338, Humble, TX, USA
Taquerias Arandas - Mis Tacos al Pastor!
Taquerias Arandas - Front view
Taquerias Arandas - The booths
Taquerias Arandas - The menu

Taquerias Arandas Humble Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Authentic mexican flavor in the Houston area Jul 12, 2009
I had heard about this Taqueria long time ago and I had also seen it every time on my way to/from Houston, so this time I decided to give it a try. The place is nice, but looks more like any chain restaurant. It is certainly not fake like some of those super fancy “Mexican” restaurants. The waitress offered me to take fruit water, so that gave me a good indication that the restaurant was truly authentic, Mexican food is always best with water made out of fresh fruit. The options were lemonade, tamarind and rice (horchata) and I went with the rice, since I hadn’t had it in years.

I looked for the options for the food and I was very surprised they had “Tacos al Pastor” (Shepherd tacos), I had never seen those in the USA before. I ordered four of them in corn tortillas. Ok the taste was not 100% Mexican, but it was reasonably close. Maybe it was because the tortillas they used were frozen, not just made. I loved the salsa they gave me, it was great.

The price for the whole meal including the drink was 8 dlls, so it was totally worth it. I would recommend this restaurant for anybody willing to try Mexican food in the Houston area.
Front view
The booths
The menu
Mis Tacos al Pastor!
montecarlostar says:
Ah mira, no sabía que estaban en Dallas también! Son buenos verdad Giovanni? Saludos! :D
jendara says:
Se ve muy bien!!!mmmm!!!
giotravel says:
Tambien los tenemos en Dallas!

Check Humble Hotel Deals