Taqueria La Bamba

2058 Old Middlefield Way, Mountain View, CA, USA

Taqueria La Bamba Mountain View Reviews

seanloh seanloh
Aug 07, 2007
This place has great burritos, it tasted very fresh compared to most mexican places I have been to and not very oily either! also they have beef tongue if you like that too! many people ordered this other hand made tortilla thing, not sure what that was.

However, the area has very limited parking, so I suggest carpooling or parking on the street if you can
Eric Eric
Nov 25, 2005
The burrito here was much hyped, but I have to admit that it failed to satisfy. I ordered the Carne Asada burrito and would have a hard time calling it anything more than "average." The meat itself was both stringy and unflavorful and the rest of the filling was a mish-mash of ingredients indistinguishable but for the fact that they were equally bland. I also thought that the burrito was too large, but that might also be because by the time I was half-way through I didn't feel like finishing anyway. In attempts of salvaging my meal I ordered a "Pupusa", which is a Salvadorean speciality that they serve here. Maybe it was because of the burrito, or maybe because it was equally bad, but the Pupusa also tasted bulky and flavorless. I ate it only for the sake of filling my stomach up.Angie says that I just had a bad experience there and that the food is typically quite good. This may very well be true, and I'm perfectly willing to give it another shot, but until I go again and am proven differently, I stand by my review.

Check Mountain View Hotel Deals