Taqueria El Jarro

500 HWY 1, Davenport, CA, USA
Taqueria El Jarro - Chips
Taqueria El Jarro - Bella stuffing her face with tortilla chips
Taqueria El Jarro - My 2 Tacos
Taqueria El Jarro - Kees and his Mexican Soda POP!
Taqueria El Jarro - Decor
Taqueria El Jarro - A dash view

Taqueria El Jarro Davenport Reviews

TradewindsHD Tradewin…
Nice Taco ! Mar 16, 2008
“Pleasantly suppressed by the rockn’ food”, that is what my quote in the food journal would read. Davenports Taqueria El Jarro is the new name and the place has been re-done. Inside resembles a Mexican artists masterpiece with photographic and musical tribute to 1950s music with nice family tables.

I was unexpectedly very happy with the food and the counter service was polite and helpful. This place is always busy on the weekends and seems to draw a harmless yuppie Harley crowd, look mean but they are just white-collar workers with goatees.

I had two chicken Tacos, beans and rice and it cost less than $10. When it arrived and so delicately placed in front of me my nose was greeted with the smells of spices and flavor that only accompany great food, and I was not let down. The rice and beans were standard and didn’t suck and most importantly the kids loved them.

The kids were taken care of to the fullest; high chairs, and a menu so complete and delicious any picky eater could get by.

The parking was easy, people were nice, outside seating looked good and the beer was cold. What else could you ask for in a Mexican restaurant?
Bella stuffing her face with torti…
My 2 Tacos