Tappers Cafe Kuala Lumpur Reviews
Tappers Cafe Jul 09, 2012
- Nice, clean, white, new. Similar to the Gardens Cafe in Midvalley. Good for photo with friends.
- Looks nice and cozy, but can be noisy. The walls are not noise absorbent so I don't feel relaxed especially when there's a crowd.
- hmmm... i don't find it delicious, just ok. If you're very particular about taste, then this is not the place for you.
- portion is quite big, but presentation is below average.
- workers hardly speak english, so ordering was not so straight forward. i think they have quite a number of staffs, but service was still kinda slow. perhaps because they are new.
- it's a new chill-out location in puchong. outside is nice with fountain and kids can play with water. there's also a nearby pub. the place is still new, but expect to boom soon.
- a good chill-out place with friends, but not for the food.
(I didn't realize until now, that I've actually dined in this place before, but a different outlet - in Capsquare. Didn't really give me a lasting impression. But now that I think back, yeah, the food at capsquare outlet was not to my liking as well)
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!