Tapas Cafe

Sukhumwit 11 Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Tapas Cafe Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Tapas Cafe May 23, 2011
Highly recommend a spainish restaurant on Sukhumwit Road. We’re there on Prayer’s birthday. I heard about Tapas but don’t get a chance to go there until now. I love all dishes here! Well, I’m a kind of person who never remember the name of the dish especially when it isn’t Thai dish, I always forget. I only remember that their food was really delicious.

I love Paella seafood. Tasty! I love Sangria too! They also have a good wine.

Happy hour is before 7pm for food and beer. Excellent food and good service. We love it. I love it. Read more detail on their website above.

We ordered a lot for lunch. Remember we went back to work late like 2.45pm :P Hope you enjoy. Around this area also have other nice restaurants, pubs, bars. You can have lunch or dinner for Thai, Spanish or Italian food around there.
Paella Seafood
Menu
Sangria
Cheers!
sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Amazing food and Sangria Dec 12, 2011
Tapas on Sukhumvit Soi 11 is one of my favourite places to eat and drink, and I can't believe I have only recently discovered it! Very easy to find - on the first walking street to the left when coming from Sukhumvit Rd, behind Cheap Charlie's Bar. Short walk from Nana BTS Station.

The restaurant itself is only small, nestled in the middle of several other restaurants and cafes. It has outside and inside dining, and also a small upstairs seating area. There is also a small bar area. It is very modern, with concrete beams exposed, and informal yet comfy furniture. Music is a mix of Spanish, Brazilian and Cuban - and the ambiance is great! There is also a stunning selection of artworks on display from a local artist.

Food is just amazing! I have been several times, always trying something different on the menu, and have always been completely satisfied. Portions are small of course, but when you order 3 or 4 dishes and are sharing with friends, it becomes a very satisfying meal. I suggest you try the apple and goats cheese salad, the garlic chicken, and the cheeses plate with quince paste. Sangria is also amazing - the best I've ever had actually, and you can get it with either red or white wine.

They have happy hour every day until 7pm, with buy one sangria get one free, and buy 2 tapas and get one free - this definitely helps the bill at the end of the night.

Staff are very friendly and speak very good English (and also a little Spanish). It was my friend's birthday on one visit, and they brought out a complementary piece of cheesecake with a candle, and even sung happy birthday. They are very accommodating with every request, and are quick to serve and help.

Prices are on par with the other restaurants in the area, and for 3 people you can expect to pay between 2000-2500 baht for the night, which would include sangria and between 4 and 5 tapas dishes.
tapas cafe bangkok