Tap House

www.taphouselv.com - (702) 870-2111

Tap House Las Vegas Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Who let the Dog's out? Apparently not the Cleveland Browns! Sep 14, 2008
So Mel and Erin wanted to take me to the BEST Wing place in Vegas since I LOVE eating them... I've driven 5 hours twice to get good wings!!

The day that we went was a great day because this is a sports pub... they have a couple TV's and they cater to one football team; the Cleveland Browns... now the reason why this was a great day because ironically the day we went there the Browns Played the Pittsburgh Steelers... so here we go, walking up to the bar and the people in the building start to peer out... they see the black and gold coming in---just an FYI... the Browns and Steelers are HUGE rivals!!! If you drive through Pittsburgh during a browns game you'd think that the town was a ghost town because NOBODY goes out...

Bravely we go in... after I get my photo taken infront of the sign that says "Home to the cleveland browns fans" so I can pic text it to all my friends back home! And I'm pretty sure the bar got quiet (we got there about a half hour before the game to get some tables)...

As we were sitting there I started talking to a nice young lady and her son... she was waiting to get the wings to go... Her husband was at home waiting for the game to come on but refused to go into the bar; they were steeler fans and she was impressed that we braved out way into the bar with my Jersey on! She said that her husband and her used to come to the bar but it would get too Hostile so they stopped coming. She wished me luck and went on her way.

While we were sitting there this woman in a Brady Quinn Jersey started telling me my business wasn't welcome there... and you know what? I was about to go up to the waitress after our food came, and we drank our beers, and tell her that since our business wasn't welcome there then she was going to pay our tab... but I didn't want her to get in the way of our good time... even though she did have a Jersey on of someone who never plays...but that's her loss!

As we were waiting we found some support for the Steelers... 2 more fans came in and then across the bar there were 2 more ladies over there!! yay.. when I'm cheering I'm not alone!!!

Our wings come and they are absolutely DELICIOUS!!! They have a rub on them rather than sauce so they have a salty taste to them... we got the regular and the Jerk rub!!! As we were eating we got told to F-off again... and then again... I told them that I couldn't help it that this was the best wings place in Vegas... and went on with my business.

All in all, I found out that the people there were nice if you're nice to them... they just like to make trouble... which is not what I wanted to do... I just wanted to have a good time. So I started talking to the older ladies in the bar (which the Quinn fan whispered something to the one about how can she be talking to me) and I saw that they had a shirt for the bar with the browns logo on the back and I knew my friend from Cleveland would LOVE it... so I went up to the owner and bought one... and I got my photo with him and he didn't realize what jersey I was wearing til after the fact when he got ragged on!

But this is a fun bar... with really good food and is a nice home town feel bar... nothing like on the strip. So if you want to get away from it all go to the Tap house for some of the BEST WINGS you may have!!
our good regular and jerk wings wi…
us waiting for things to begin
mellemel8 mellemel8
i have not seen my die hard giants fan, ryan since last year. we enjoy watching dodgers vs. giants games together. we decided to go here for lunch.

NOTE: erin(poohstanggt)has been telling me about this spot. i txted erin to make her jealous, that i finally went here :)

i ordered the chicken wings of course. i am picky about wings. this by far is better than hooters and wings stop. WOW!!!!

ryan ordered the philly steak sandwich. it was pretty good. good size. it came with fries.

when you enter there is a cleveland browns shrine on the right. it is a typical sports bar. you don't dare call their wings "buffalo".

the manager, don is nice guy. he told us to coming back for taco tuesdays. it is very a friendly atmosphere. the servers are helpful and friendly. don also said to try the cajun baked wings next time. i want to try the veggie pizza as well. i shall be back...

NOTE: melanie is a DIE HARD ST. LOUIS RAMS FAN. wings rule here :P
chicken wings
philly steak sandwich
FR-ank says:
Cajun baked wing...mmmmmm sound's delicious
sincitytraveler says:
Oooooh it's only 9am but I'm hungry for wings now!! I've seen this place so many times but never tried it...I've got to make it a point to go now!
the_bloodsucker says:
featured! congrats, mell! =D
poohstanggt poohstan…
Best Chicken Wings in Las Vegas Dec 28, 2007
I owe my friend Matt (the self-proclaimed chicken wing expert) kudos for turning me on to this place. Figures he introduces me to it shortly before I am moving back to California! It's actually a Cleveland Browns' bar but I don't hold that against them! :-) Kidding aside, it's a great place to watch a game, Browns fan or not. They have the best Cajun Baked Wings...a double order is never enough. Their wings have actually won the LV Review Journal award for Best Wings in the past, among other honors. I can only speak to the wings and a couple other appetizers but I know others who have ordered sandwiches, burgers, pizza, etc and everything is supposed to be excellent. Their prices are very reasonable and in true Vegas style, they are open 24 hours.

When I went home to visit for New Years, I went with Scott and my friend Michelle who are both from the Cleveland area originally. And we invited TravBuddy Will (w_clemmons) to come along so I wasn't the only non-Browns fan in the group!! :-)

The only thing is this place is not that large so if you plan to watch an important game with a big group, get there early as they get packed. We arrived about an hour prior to the last Browns potential play off game and got one of the last open tables.
The Cajun Baked Wings....mmmmmm
Michelle and Will
Browns memorabilia
Scott and I
mellemel8 says:
funny i drove past this the other day. i need to find a rams bar in vegas.
Posted on: Mar 19, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Tap House

Back in Sin City & One Last Stop....Wings at the Tap House! :D
Back in Las Vegas and we dropped the Princess Melissa off and it was time to take Brett to the Tap House as we promised him wings! It was late....like almost midnight but who cares - I'd eat wings fr…Las Vegas and we dropped the Princess Melissa off and it was time to take Brett to the Tap House
"Will you whisper sweet nothings in Italian in my ear?" "Ok....sweet nothings." LOL!
WOW...finally a low key day here in Vegas. I got up relatively early, blogged, and finished a couple reviews I had been working on and all of a sudden, it's 4pm and I have to leave to pick up Melanie…Las Vegas...The Tap House.  When I found out Melanie liked chicken wings, I told her she HAD to go here…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals