Tanoa International Hotel Fiji

Tanoa International Hotel Fiji Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Affordable and Comfortable Resort in Fiji Jul 30, 2010
Since I missed my connection flight to Samoa in Auckland New Zealand, so my insurance arrange the flight for me to go to Fiji on the same day and stay overnight at the hotel and then catch the other flight to Samoa. So everything was booked and arranged for me and text it to my cellphone.

I arrived very early in the morning in Fiji, around 2am – since there is time different between Fiji and New Zealand. So, I do not see much of the hotel when I arrived there by taxi.

I remembered the night reception was very friendly and helpful and my booking was ready so I can retired to the room straight away. However the hotel building and walkway to the room was so long, huge and very quiet at night time, and I did not see other people except the bellboy who carry my luggage.

The hotel has beautiful manicure garden with a big swimming pool, tennis courtyard, etc (not sure what else they have as I did not explore the place much) as I was too tired and ready to go to bed and only see the hotel briskly in the afternoon on the way to Nadi market.

My room is quite huge with 2x double bed, comfortable mattress, nice and clean bathroom, safety deposit box inside the room, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board included in the room.

The hotel has at least two restaurant and one café inside the building and the food is very tasty and not that pricey – compare with New Zealand it is consider rather cheap. I had my lunch and dinner at the hotel restaurant before catch my connection flight at night time.

It is easy to get taxi from the hotel, either ask the reception to call for taxi or just flag it down the road on your own – I did flag down taxi on the road on my own outside the hotel building, however the security guard outside the fence actually flag it down for me. Taxi is meter in Fiji and very cheap. Most driver speaks English, so no problem with the language barrier.

The hotel located close to the airport and very convenient to catch an early or night flight.

The room cost FJ$130 per night for single or double.
the room
the hotel garden
mkrh says:
Yunni, enjoy the diversion in this hotel. Hope it is a nice stay for you.... :)
Posted on: Jul 31, 2010