Tanked Fish

4855 E. Warner Rd, Phoenix, AZ, USA

Tanked Fish Phoenix Reviews

acowboy acowboy
My Fish Was Definately Tanked!! Oct 30, 2008
So I had to through our love to my favorite watering hole and the hiddem gem on the west for SUSHI!

This is the place I usually come to relax and unwind! I am trying to get into the whole sushi menu slowly, so I hopped in here. Then I came in love with the place! Definately a place that doesn't get much publicity, i thought was just a small bar I had to try! but boy was i surprised. I guess i came at tht best time, which was happy hour of course (big fan!!) the regular 4-7 stuff. But little did i know it was going to be happy hour ALL DAY! they call it TANKED TUESDAY! geez... i was so happy to see everything HALF PRICED!! and drink specials - but what sold me was the 4$ JAGER BOMBERS... i was thinking they would just give me a little tease.. but no.. REG SIZE!! yeah, and my domestic beer only 1$... CAN'T BEAT IT! About a few california rolls and about 3 beers, and who knows how many bombers i was about ready to call it a night! Eric, Sunshine, Mike, Shawn, Jenn, David, and that one guy i appreciate the GREAT SERVICE and the taxi call and ride home. I left satisfied with only spending about 40 bucks of course most of it left for tip! Yes i met the whole staff and yeah, i am their #1 customer of late... idk if that is a good thing or bad thing. But when i always walk up there is a nice cold glass of a dirty (i like it dirty = ) jager bomber and a nice cold beer right next to it! I even have my name etched into the wall, since i hold the record for most Jager Bombers consumed in one night.. = ) now that is love people!
Only pic... sorry...
For POOHSTANGGT... I got love for …
acowboy says:
what are you talking about? i am a legend there! ask the bartenders about the tall indian with big ears... idk if its a good thing but i am the reason they extended tanked thursday... = )
Posted on: Oct 30, 2008
kchrist454 says:
Dude Dema and I go there every week. The all day happy hour is on both Tuesday and Thursday. How come we never see you there. By the way we will be there tonight around 7:30
Posted on: Oct 30, 2008
marksreynolds says:
Sounds like good times my friend :)
Posted on: Jun 27, 2008