Tanchuling Hotel

Check Legazpi City Hotel Deals

Tanchuling Hotel Legazpi City Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Legazpi City's very affordable hotel. Jan 21, 2011
Solo-backpackers like me wanted to save even just a single cent but will never ever sacrifice the value to what we pay.

Upon arriving at the Legazpi City Airport, I directly asked the guard on duty to what mode of transportation I can take, heading to the city proper.

He politely directed me to the tricycle lane located at the back of the airport. Tricycle drivers will ask you where you are heading and they can take you there, with a reasonable fare.

I took one, and seriously informed the driver that I was heading to Pacific Mall. I intentionally pretended that I know the place, so he won't take me for granted. A day before my flight to Legazpi, I have been reading travel blogs here in Travbuddy, and one shared that we can find cheap hostels near the Pacific Mall.

I walked around the streets near the shopping mall. After a three minute walk, I saw Tanchuling Hotel. According to the foreigners I have met, this hotel offers the best deal ever. They roamed around the city just to look for the cheapest one, but this hotel charges so cheap.

I decided to get a room there and paid for two nights. Php 850/day, which already good for two. The room has two beds, clean rest room, cable TV, air-condition, an old telephone, study table with light, clean pillows, blankets, and two white towels.

I was on the third floor, so I was overlooking the Tanchuling College, and some parts of the city.

Staff here are very friendly. They are very reliable sources of information too. They provides you options to consider especially when you roam around the city.

The hotel itself is very spacious, simple, safe, and quiet. You can save here plus excellent services!
holdmyhandsforever says:
@ Ur welcome Erick! Enjoy Legazpi! :)
Posted on: May 03, 2011
ErickGonzales says:
im looking for such a place to stay in Legaspi. thanks for posting this helped a lot
Posted on: Apr 29, 2011
holdmyhandsforever says:
@ Ate Rhea: Thanks Ate! Mwahh. :)
Posted on: Mar 20, 2011
ricaweb ricaweb
Tanchuling Hotel Mar 14, 2011
If you intend to go around and shop and would like to save as much as possible on accommodation (so you can shop and eat more), you can opt to stay here in Tanchuling Hotel. It's a good option for budget conscious traveller who would like to be outdoors most of the time. Walking distance to Pacific Mall and public market. The location is quaint and quiet because it is situated inside the subdivision. Very nice to walk to go to the mall.
Tanchuling Hotel