Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Bali

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Bali Rates and Deals

Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Bali Reviews

miranda81 miranda81
A nice hotel in the heart of Kuta. May 03, 2011
Finding a nice hotel in Kuta area could be painful. The choice is to stay in a luxurious hotel or a crappy one.

I've found Tanaya as an affordable nice hotel in Kuta. The location is quite central but you need to look it carefully as it is hidden among shops.

The room is clean, the staff are helpful and if you have to check out early they will pack your breakfast in a box. I am back to Bali on June and definitely will stay there again.
serene_lee serene_l…
Cheap + Great Location + Comfortable = Tanaya Apr 24, 2011
2nd day in Bali and I checked into Tanaya bed & breakfast. The layout of the place was very cozy and comfortable. Very nice and clean lobby with relatively friendly/helpful staff. Location is probably their strongest point. Rooms were small, but comfortable nonetheless. I wouldn't say its 100% clean, but I'd give it a 8.5/10 rating for that. Only not-so-awesome thing about Tanaya was their breakfast set. In fact, it was kind of pathetic. I would prefer going out around Legian to grab a bite. Also, another weak point for Tanaya was that they had no space for my tourguide/driver to stop.... I guess other than that, Tanaya was pretty good. For the price I paid, I wont complain! If i was to visit Legian again, Tanaya would be my choice. Definitely!
sureshgoa sureshgoa
good place for solo travellers Aug 06, 2011
Good value for money place,ideal location.attractive look.not easy to do reservation online.right on the busy legian main street ,all the popular night c;ubs are walking distance.good not be suitable for people who want easy access to the beach.
dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Have a night in heart of Kuta Apr 24, 2010
Situated along Legian street, the heart of Kuta... You can indulge yourself in a sumptuous local hawker fare right outside Tanaya Bed & Breakfast.There is lot of savour Asian, Local, Western and fusion cuisines in the numerous signature restaurants along this Legian street.

Only a quick 10 minutes walk from Hotel giving guests easy access throughout Kuta Beach. With clean rooms, affordable rates and all the great shopping, dining and fun nightlife along Legian Walk just short stroll from the hotel is a good choice for value conscious visitors.There is really more of a neighborhood than anything else.

I passed Tanaya Bed & Breakfast while I had my whole day walk looking for the Mango pudding.I saw one building with minimalist design,That time I don't even know that Tanaya Bed & Breakfast is the Hotel .hahaha.... I thought its a Cafe.I took a picture in front.

After I googled Tanaya Bed & Breakfast is the Hotel,with the very reasonable price included breakfast.I decided to stay one night there before I leaved to Menjangan,Singaraja.

The Hotel have the option of the room.With the Bathroom inside or sharing Bathroom.I choose the room with the Bathroom inside,too bad only 1 room less.and It was a single bed room.I came my self but have to sleep with two bed.hahaha....it's okay rather no place for me to take a rest.Comparing to the price,the room is nice,with the very clean bathroom.The room is designed Bali minimalist.

The Breakfast served at 2nd level,outdoor at the balcony.so,we can enjoy the food and see how the shop owner start their activity.From open the door,hanging the bag...The sidewalks in this area are often crowded with tourists and with vendors selling jewelry, t-shirts, and other souvenirs, sometimes leaving no space for pedestrians to walk. hehehe... ;)

We can also access the internet for free...located at the hotel lobby.

If you are looking for the room only for sleep,I recommended you to stay at Tanaya Bed & Breakfast .This is the good place to stay with the reasonable price.More cheaper if you choose the the room with the sharing bathroom.
The first time I saw Tanaya Bed & …
In front of Tanaya
The Tanaya's Lobby
Hehehe...uploading picture
azianelias68 azianeli…
Budget accommodation near the beach May 28, 2009
The Bamboo bed & breakfast is a budget hotel which is situated in Jalan Legian.It is located on the left side of the road.The hotel is only 2.5m from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.It is within walking distance to a shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and just 500m from the Kuta beach.

There are 7 rooms which are provided with all the amenities and equipments that the guests may require. They are categorized as twin rooms and triple rooms. Twin rooms have a private in-room bath or a private bath. All the bathrooms have standing showers.

Triple rooms do not have attached bathrooms but all these rooms have a bathroom just outside their rooms. Private toilets and shower are the facilities included in these bathrooms. Hot and cold water are available 24 hours.

All rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning, a color television and IDD telephones. Hair dryers are provided upon request. Safety deposit boxes are available at the reception desk.

Airport transfer is available and it is cost you for USD10/car (max 4 persons) /one way.The property also owns Tanaya’s Café, which serves coffee, patisserie and other international cuisines.But now it is under re renovation so the breakfast is served in box.

You can get more info by this add. www.bamboolegian.com
The signboard of the hotel
Twin bedroom with ensuite
Clean toilet
The pathway in front of the twin b…
reikunboy says:

• Wake-up Service
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower