Tanaya Bed And Breakfast
Check Bali Hotel Deals
Tanaya Bed And Breakfast Bali Reviews
tanaya bed and breakfast May 15, 2011
This is where I stayed for 5 nights in Bali. Here's my very honest opinion:
Who should stay here:
- Those who are on tight budget yet want to enjoy luxurious living
- Those who wants to be near to clubs / night life. It is located along the same street as the clubs at Legian.
- Those who may need medical support (clinic is about 50m away, and pharmacy is just 15m away)
- Those who have no problem walking 20mins under the burning hot sun to Kuta beach
Who should NOT stay here:
- Those with kids/families (clubbing area is not so suitable for kids, and the rooms may not accommodate an extra baby cot)
- Those who prefer a relaxing holiday, living by nature
Why this is a good choice:
- Very cheap for what they have to offer. It's cheaper to book online and room rates varies, depending on season
- Convenience store is just 10 steps away from the entrance
- They only have less than 30 rooms (some with attached bathroom, some not), so it's very peaceful and quiet.
- It comes with LCD TV with a good selection of TV channels (although I'm not saying you should be staying in the room the whole time). Actually, I don't mind staying in the room whole day as it's sooo comfortable!
- Comes with a safety box
- Breakfast is provided daily.
- Extremely clean!!!
- Staffs are wonderful and always service with a smile. Makes your stay even more comfortable!
- Free internet is available at their lobby
- Towels are changed daily
- Shampoo / Shower Gel are provided
- 2 bottles of mineral water provided daily.
Why they didn't earn full star ratings for Amenities and Bathroom:
- They only have about 3 irons / hairdryers to accommodate over 20 rooms. But this isn't really a problem.
- Bathroom is a bit flooded, possibly due to blockage caused by sand. I believe people shower right after visiting the Kuta beach and brought all the sand back to the room.
One negative point:
There's no sound-proof wall between the toilet and bedroom, so you can hear your room mate showering/peeing/pooing loud and clear! hahahah!
If I may give a slogan to this B&B, it should be "Home, away from Home". Very much recommended!
3 / 3 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!