Tan Hai Long Hotel and Spa

Tan Hai Long Hotel and Spa Rates and Deals

Tan Hai Long Hotel and Spa Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

Nordski Nordski
Reasonably comfortable Mar 26, 2012
This hotel is located right across from a bus stop. It is within a very short walking distance of the Bein Tien market and many tourist destinations or a short cab ride. I stayed in Vietnam for over 3 weeks and used this hotel as my base camp. No worries of theft and the Pho was really good. The suite has a really nice whirlpool tub which was great after the long walks. It was very clean and if AC is wanted it worked very well

There is a back and front entrance which is great as the locals can not stalk you for taxi service or whatever

There are several wonderful massage places in that area that were cheaper and better than the hotel spa

Easy currency exchange at the Bank Across the street

I will stay here again.
RoxanaLA RoxanaLA
Great Location if You Don't Go to Bed Before 1 am Dec 06, 2010
First of all, I had a junior suite here so my review is going to be a bit different when it comes to the room.

Before I get into details about the room let me just say that their staff is absolutely awesome! From the receptionists to the super helpful concierge guy that helped with lots of tips and tricks that might not be found in books.

The size of the room was huge compared to a standard room at the other hotel I stayed at in HCMC. As shown in the pics, there was a nice couch with a coffee table so I got to leave SE Asia in style.

The bed was super comfy and I enjoyed some TLC after the night market closed. This hotel would've gotten a 5 star from me if it wasn't for the night market noise. The room was on the 3rd floor so I got to enjoy all the noise from "deconstructing" their little shops. While waiting for the noise to go away I was dreaming about how fantabulous it would've been to have soundproofed rooms (I know, wishful thinking).

The bathroom was super huge with a nice jacuzzi that I didn't take advantage of but it was nice to have. :)

They have several computers in the restaurant area and they internet connection was solid at all times.

The restaurant was really nice and I go to enjoy their breakfast & lunch and I really liked both.

They also have a super nice van for airport rides at a $10 flat rate - we enjoyed the ride to the airport after having some issues with cabs in HCMC.

Lastly, despite the noise at night there are also advantages of being in this area - pretty much everything you need is walking distance. Mini markets, pharmacies, shops, pho restaurants (I recommend Pho 2000 which is right at the corner of Le Lai & Phan Chu Trinh.
See how lovely the room looks? I l…
angterry angterry
Best 03 stars hotel Jun 26, 2010
Hotel with great buffect breakfast and all shop,foods stall walking distance.I even took the public bus which also near the hotel to several markets,the bus is clean and cheap(aircon)
icemanwest icemanwe…
Hotel near tourist area with friendly service Oct 16, 2009
All I can say with this hotel is indeed great with its location, service and cleanliness.

Location -very accessible (one minute walk to Ben Thanh market,12 minutes walk to Pham Ngu Lao backpackers area,accessible to city hall,Saigon Square Shopping arcade ,just across a major park.

Service and Cleanliness-clean bed,nice bathroom with tub,staff very courteous,font desk very accomodating and always willing to assist and help you for your needs,free wi-fi and internet.Room has an electronic safety box for valuables.Nice and very reasonably priced breakfast buffet.
ted332 says:
looks good. would try it when i visit HCM.
Posted on: Jul 29, 2010

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes