Tambo Lodge

Check Puerto Maldonado Hotel Deals

Tambo Lodge Puerto Maldonado Reviews

Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Great lodge on the Amazon River Jan 26, 2010
I heard good things about this lodge so I booked this place in Cusco they have an office in main square it is very small and hard to find though. The guide we had spoke very good English and was interested in what he was doing and would look up the animal if he did not know name. One of the best things is the food, you will never starve all the food they cook is is plentyful and so nice you get spoiled. It is all pretty much traditional food from area as well, like they wrapped one meal up in a leaf. They have very good excursions and you may fel like you miss a lot of animals but you should get to see all of them as you go to an animal conservation too. The best part may the the canopy it is about 40M high. The place cost us $275 american for 5 days and they have shorter stays, I recommend doing 4 days and the snake farm is pretty cool, just ask to hold an Anaconda. I recommend this place its a good spot not too far from town and it between the sites so you donĀ“t have to wait ages on boat. Only bad thing is we went fishing for 5 hours and caught nothing.
williamsworld says:
I just don't like snakes.
Posted on: Feb 08, 2010
sylviandavid says:
sounds like a great place except the bathroom... thanks for this review. sylvia
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010