Tamarindo Backpackers

Tamarindo Backpackers Rates and Deals

Tamarindo Backpackers Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Awesome hostel, so friendly, and even cleaner! Oct 31, 2013
We arrived in Tamarindo around 4pm on Halloween without a hostel booked. Some how we ended up at Tamarindo Backpackers, and we were sure happy we did. From the moment we arrived both Anne and Chris went above and beyond to make Tamarindo Backpackers feel like our home away from home. Everyone was so friendly - something that, believe it or not, I'm having a hard time finding kindness these days at hostels.

The hostel is fully equipped with a great kitchen, TV living room area, a couple of bathrooms, and a pool. I honestly couldn't get over how clean it was. I was in a 3 bed room - 1 double and 1 single. It was 45 USD per night for the room and that came with a TV and .... AIR CONDITIONING - only one I had all trip. It's also about a 5 minute walk from the main drag, with is great because you won't be kept up from the music at the bars.

I will definitely be back next time I'm in Tamarindo :)

Tamarindo Backpackers Overview

The Tamarindo Backpackers is located in the centre of the town. The Tamarindo Backpackers facilities include an outdoor pool and a laundry service. The hostel's garden offers peace and quiet to sit down and relax. Conveniently part of the in-house services, guests can get connected with the PCs available for use. Wi-Fi connection is available for use. Guests have access to a shared kitchen. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a private bathroom. Nosara Airport (NOB) is within a 90 minute drive from the Tamarindo Backpackers.

Tamarindo Backpackers Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Computer
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite