Tamarind mombasa

Cement Silo Road, Mombasa, Kenya
www.tamarind.co.ke/tamarind-… - Tel: O41 4471 747 or 4474600 Mob: 0733623583 / 0722205160

Tamarind mombasa Reviews

mereteb1982 mereteb1…
Best seafood in Kenya! Jul 31, 2012
This place has the best seafood I've ever eaten!!

We had apetizers, main course and desert and everything was absolutely perfect! An amzazing foodexperience!

We stayed for 3,5hours and the service was great! From the moment we arrived in a taxi and they opened the cardoor till' the moment we almost rolled out of the restaurant cause we were so full, they waitered on us with a smile and elegance others envy.

We chose an apetizer each(split them cause we wanted everything on the menu), for maincourse we ordered the seafoodplatter and another dish and shared, so we could taste as much as possible, and the fish and all was so perfectly done.

And of course we had to have desert as well, I chose the triple creme brulee, and let me say that was fireworks in my mouth!! Yummy!!

For all this and 3beers and a carafe of wine we paid 14.000ksh (that was including a generous tip!). In kenyan standard this is expensive, but for 2 norwegians that was really really cheap!

If you are in Mombasa, you simply have to eat here!! But book a table in advance, it's very populare:)
only picture I took was of the del…

Check Mombasa Hotel Deals