Taman Rosani Hotel Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Taman Rosani Hotel Bali Reviews

dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Friendly Budget Hotel Jun 25, 2010
I did not realize my mistake until the last day we all done the packing. I rechecked for the air ticket and Oh My God...I found our departed date was the next day after tomorrow .At the moment,I have no idea how to explained to my friends. I arranged for them everything,from the air ticket,where to go & done the hotel reservation. This is peak season,every hotel is fully booked....

I remembered one of my friend who stayed in Denpasar & I asked for his help to recommend me which hotel should we stay a night .He helped me to checked the availability of the room & found out one Hotel is still Vacancies.

After my friend done the reservation & confirmed we really have a place to stayed. I told my friends I've got a mistake with the date of leaving Bali. They all started hysteric ,I couldn't longer saw them worried .Because one of my friend go to the front desk & asked for one night extended. Badly,our Hotel also full house..

Finally,I let them know that I done the reservation at Taman Rosani Hotel.I told them that there is 2 stars hotel.So,don't expected too much. And by that time all of us was ran out of cash .

In short, this easily accessible hotel is the perfect place to stay when we are in budget.

Most environmentally friendly budget Hotel,Taman Rosani is strategically situated in Kerobokan,which area is within convenient access by walking distances, as well as a range of restaurants,cafe and shops of Seminyak. Furniture and handicraft shops with wholesales prices are also close by.

First,we stepped into the Hotel & unexpected I found out the Hotel is not that bad.There is the tropical ambience outdoor swimming pool.

Every rooms are comfortable and nicely equipped with the simple furnished with the private balcony.

After knowing my friends also like the hotel,I didn't feel guilty anymore ;)

In a quiet and residential street of Kerobokan,here we found the most affordable budget accommodation in the area Kerobokan which is very similar with the complex of the Villas.My expectation is all the accommodations here are pricey.

After check in & everything done.We all take a rest after the long trip from Nusa Dua.Two hours later we started our activities,some was swimming & I prefer staying at my room enjoy the tropical views of the pool. When I stepped out onto my private balcony,I could hear splashing from the pool.My friends was enjoying their swimming time. And I was enjoying my tea time at the balcony.

The next day before we checked out ant go to the airport,Ngurah Rai.We had our breakfast at Tunjung Biru Restaurant still inside the Hotel.

We left Bali with the last night accidentally spent in Taman Rosani Hotel,and I'm pretty sure all my friends will have the memory of this hotel.Some of them recommended the Hotel to their relatives which have a budget travel.I hope my review will help you find the good place to stay.
Tropical pool
dinzvyeofvine says:
You are most welcome ;)
Posted on: Jun 26, 2010
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Jun 26, 2010

Taman Rosani Hotel Bali Overview

Canggu Beach, Kuta Art Market and Hard Rock Cafe Bali are within easy driving distance of the Taman Rosani Hotel Bali. Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Discovery Mall and Mall Bali Galeria are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

Taman Rosani Hotel Amenities