Tallinn Hotels

Browse 45 Tallinn, Estonia hotel reviews for 129 Tallinn hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$77 - $115

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Tallinn

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Tallinn Hotels and Deals

#1 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
Chokk says: "I followed the GPS into the old town where my hotel was located. I had booked my..."
#2 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
ezutik says: "stayed there for 2 nights - quite satisfied. located close to the airport, a sup..."
$58
#3 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
VanessaMunYee says: "We love this hotel's location. It is right in the heart of the Old Town of Talli..."
#4 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
jlghs316 says: "Upon arriving at my hostel and checking in, I was introduced to a few people abo..."
#5 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
AnnekeVDM2011 says: "Stayed here for the weekend with my 7 year old daughter. : Friendly staff, go..."
$45
#6 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
tirsomaldonado says: "This apartment is located in the Old Town next to Raekoja Plats and the Tourist ..."
$62
#7 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
jashariff says: "The Nordic Hotel Forum is great value for money. To start with the location, ..."
$71
#8 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
tonygiglio says: "Viru Inn Hotel is located on Viru street, in the heart of the old town. Locatio..."
$90
#9 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
cimtech says: "Conveniently located in the center, next to D terminal of the Port of tallinn an..."
$29
#10 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
tersia says: "During my trip to Tallinn I stayed at the Hotel for the 3 nights. The location c..."
$33
#11 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
ilserita says: "This hotel is situated quite near the harbor in Tallinn, and the Old Town is jus..."
$42
#12 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
NJTProadcruiser says: "Fat Margaret's hostel in Tallinn is located near the Fat Margaret's tower on the..."
$11
#13 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
kuzminus says: "A good hotel with very friendly personnel. Staff were ready to decide your any p..."
$55
#14 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
benwielenga says: "Guesthouse Oldhouse is separated into an hostel as well as an guesthouse, which ..."
#15 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
mcphistino says: "I landed in Tallinn/lemise at midnight in late June, just days before the somm..."
$42
#16 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
Phistra says: "GIDIC Hostel in Tallinn is a quite good place to accommodate. It's 10 minutes wa..."
$13
#17 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
trippinginnederland says: "When we arrived in Tallinn, we didn't know how to get to the city, so we came ac..."
$32
#18 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
bigstoney82 says: "My favorite part of this place is that my room was a smoking room! I hate stayi..."
$83
#19 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
Chokk says: "I had booked a couple of nights at the Hotel Old Town Maestros after the havi..."
$40
#20 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
Chokk says: "Scandic palace is situated at one of Tallinn's main squares and the building whi..."
$57
#21 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
vances says: "Location, location. The primary attribute driving our decision to book Tallink ..."
$35
#22 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
gingerbatik says: "The hotel is located 400 m from the Old Town and I can see the defense tower fro..."
$18
#23 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
msafiri254 says: "Metropol Hotel is at a central location. Its near the Tallinn City Centre, the o..."
$33
#24 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
tj1777 says: "We followed the gps going towards the hotel and then it told us to turn off from..."
$31
#25 of 129 hotels in Tallinn
vixen2306 says: "The hotel was booked for me for 2-night stay during Baltic TB meet up. To get to..."
$27