Tallinn Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Tallinn, Estonia

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Tallinn, Estonia airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Tallinn photo

Tallinn Airport (TLL)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Tallinn

December 27, 2017
to January 2, 2018
Alex is traveling to Tallinn, Estonia
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Tallinn Flight Tips and Information

To St. Petersburg via Tallinn
I prefer to fly at once to my destination. Only Estonian Air offers a cheaper flight to St. Petersburg and a possibility to visit the city of Tallinn for a few hours. Because I have never been to the Baltic states before, I could not refuse such tra…flight to St. Petersburg and a possibility to visit the city of Tallinn for a few hours. Because I have…
Kiev to Tallinn
Again today I woke up in time for the Hotel Rus breakfast. By 10:00am, I was out on the streets walking to Andrew's Descent ... The street lined with arts, crafts, and souvenirs. It took me 40 minutes to get there, which didn\'t leave me much time…flight). Once it was posted, all the passengers rushed to be first in line. Thanks to my light packing, I beat…
Travel Time!!!!
I had to work on Sunday until 5pm, got home, packed,showered and were at the airport at 8pm. The flight from Accra to Amsterdam wasquick, quite empty and I got enough sleep. We arrived at Schiphol in the earlyhours of the morning. I had a 3 hour sto…flight to Tallinn. We met Boutros’s brother, Magnus in the pub, had a couple of drinks before the flight

Other Airports Near Tallinn