Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn Backpackers Rates and Deals

Tallinn Backpackers Reviews

vBreugel vBreugel
Average hostel, but in a good location Jul 10, 2012
For me, this is a average hostel.

The hostel is clean, and the staff is trying to keep it clean. For example, you have to take of your shoes when you arrive to the hostel. The bathroom is clean as well, but there is only 1 bathroom per floor. This is quite poor, and if you're unlucky, you have to wait long time to take a shower.

I arrived lately on my first night, and the common area was already closed (it closes at 11pm). I thought this is a party hostel? So, I had to go outside to get something to drink (I didn't want to go to a bar that night). In my opinion the staff is not very helpful.

The hostel offers you a lot of possibilities to join common activities.

The hostel is situated near to the city centre, and it is possible to walk into the centre in a couple of minutes.

Conclusion: Average hostel, but is good situated to go to the city centre.

Tallinn Backpackers Overview

Tallinn Backpackers takes care of their guests. Our hostel facilities can easily match with these of 34 star hotels, with beautiful floor heated bathrooms, nice historically renovated rooms and superb service. We offer accommodation for groups from 4 up till 8 persons. Our hostel is especially suitable for those who are looking for comfort, but also for a friendly, informal atmosphere. Our huge, but cozy living room and adjoining kitchen are a hub of activity with free internet, a bar, a foosball table and a Wii console. Or, when you just want to relax after a long day exploring the beautiful Old Town of Tallinn, you can sit back in one of our extremely comfy couches and read a book or watch movies on our big screen. Hasn't been mentioned yet that we are very well located in the heart of the Old Town, not far from the ferry terminals and right in the middle of Tallinn's cultural hotspots and nightlife action. For those who are more interested in Estonian culture and nature, we also organize daytrips all over Estonia, including transport to Riga, the capital of Latvia.

Tallinn Backpackers Amenities

• TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower

Related Travel Blogs About Tallinn Backpackers

what a start!
after having had very little sleep, being shit scared if im honest, and never having travelled anywhere alone before, i could not ask for a better start than the monk house! a branch off of tallinn b…tallinn backpackers, this hostel is amazing! its relativly simple, it is a hostel afterall, but as soon as you arrive…

Check Tallinn Backpackers Rates and Deals