Talar Hotel

Check Shiraz Hotel Deals

Talar Hotel Shiraz Reviews

Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Not the best choice Sep 16, 2016
This hotel is not the best choice in Shiraz I guess. We booked this hotel because the reviews on TripAdvisor and the photos I could find online were not that bad. Besides that, the location is very central and all sight are in walking distance of the hotel. When the taxi dropped us off in front of the hotel, I remember saying to my father that it looked quite nice. I was wrong. The staff at the reception was not friendly and welcoming at all, except for one woman. The manager insisted on keeping our passports which we didn't want. We received login passwords for the wifi which didn't work. The seats in the lobby are old and i'm sure you can't find one that isn't heavily damaged. The room was the most uninviting room ever and more important, it wasn't clean and there were no towels. We asked the staff at the reception for towels and to clean the room while we went to get a coffee. Getting back in the room an hour later, nothing had changed. We called again for towels which arrived later on. My father cleaned the room himself. Even though the room rates are ok, I definitely don't recommend this hotel. I'm sure there are better places to stay.

Check Shiraz Hotel Deals