Talal's New Hotel

Ave Charles Helou, Beirut, Lebanon
+961 1562567
Talal's New Hotel - view from my balcony
Talal's New Hotel - view from my balcony
Talal's New Hotel - Talal s New Hotel. The hostel is on the second,third and fourth floor in the white building.
Talal's New Hotel - the electric devices in the very cheap room. :)
Talal's New Hotel - view from the common bathroom
Talal's New Hotel - my bed, good bed and very clean.

Talal's New Hotel Rates and Deals

Talal's New Hotel Beirut Reviews

ken2010 ken2010
Hostel with friendly atmosphere May 10, 2010
A general advice if you book a room in Beirut is that you need to confirm your booking twice. It is not satisfying just to book and get it confirmed by the hotel. You need to tell them and confirm that you really are coming.

Since it was some misunderstanding according to my booking, I stayed in three different rooms in my six nights at Talal Hotel. The owners, two brothers are extremely serviceminded and helpful. The first room was a doubleroom with a simple bathroom ensuite. Cable TV, AC and fridge on the room. Very basic standard but a good bed and clean and quite. My second room was a rather big single-room with a balcony viewing the sea and harbour. It had a good bed and was very clean. My third room was very small and had no amenities at all besides a good bed and was very clean AND very cheap for to be a single- room. The common bathroom was just three meters from my rooms and was clean and ok, but you need to avoid the 'peak-hours' to find it vacant. But I found that oki, being the early bird as I am.

The hostel has a common room where you can check your e-mails on the computer, althought very slow connection. A couple of times I used the owners computer in the 'reception' that was fully oki. In the common-room you can meet up with travellers from all the world and I had some good discussions in diverse topics as the middle east conflict, good restaurants and good places to visit in Lebanon. A very friendly atmosphere. In the reception I had some chats with the owners who served me with very good hints and advices and helped me with some hotel-bookings in other places. They also arranged a tour to Byblos with a group of guests and it all had a very familiar touch. No breakfast is served, but you can make something on your own or do as the local people, fins something just around the corner. That was fully oki to me. The owners also provides with laundry service that is a good deal. When leaving Beirut they took me safely out to the airport with their own airport service.

This place is very friendly and service-minded and strongly recommended if you are out for a cheap stay with a central location.
Talal s New Hotel. The hostel is o…
view from my balcony
view from my balcony
the electric devices in the very c…

Check Talal's New Hotel Rates and Deals