Takvandring Sverige AB

14 Stora Gråmunkegränd, Stockholm, Sweden

Takvandring Sverige AB Stockholm Reviews

kat307 kat307
Rooftop tour of Stockholm May 10, 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect from the rooftop tour as I had never heard of anything like it before, and apparently this is not done anywhere else in the world. I was expecting the tour to go along several rooftops, but in fact it was just one of a large building in Riddarholmen. This wasn't a bad thing as this particular rooftop gave an excellent vantage point to look out over the city.

Safety was very important and we were taught how to use the equipment that kept us attached to the roof, as well as being decked out in a climbing harness, helmet and extra coats if we needed them (the weather was not great on the day we did this). We walked along a platform that also had railing to hold onto and we were always securely attached to the climbing framework, which was in turn securely attached to the roof. I felt very safe. If you do not like heights this is not recommended!

We went along a section of the roof, then the guide stopped the group to tell us all about the area we were looking over.

It was certainly a unique experience and very enjoyable. The weather was a shame, so try and go on a clear day if you can!

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals