Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine

Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - garlic naan
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - Raj Mah - Kidney dish.  served with rice
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - Papadam
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - Exterior
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - Colorful Samosa Chaat!! sooo tasty! I should have ordered 10!
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine - Interior with a tv playing Indian MTV videos!

Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine Janesville Reviews

esterrene esterrene
New Indian resturant Oct 27, 2011
This place is located near a bunch of hotels and other popular business..

It is new and when I walked in I could still smell a light hint of fresh paint. The dinning area was a good open size with plenty of natural light coming in.

They have a lunch buffet that appears to be very popular with the local community. I came in during the dinner hours and ordered off the menu. the selection was really good and prices were reasonable.

I had a samosa Chaat, a kidney dish called Raj Mah and some garlic naan. The meal came with complimentary papadam and chutneys.

The samosa chaat was really good and one of the best I have had in a long time. I wasn't too crazy about the kidney dish. I was hoping that it would be spicier. papadam is always awesome! :)

The staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions. While dinning I watched one waiter explain to an older couple who are new to Indian Cuisine what the different sauces used in the dishes were. This was their second time and they wanted to try something new.

Over all I would def have no problem coming back and trying another dish off the menu. its a new place and I hope they make it. From the reviews I have read and seeing how excited other patrons were to try other dishes I think they will have a good chance.
garlic naan
Colorful Samosa Chaat!! sooo tasty…
Raj Mah - Kidney dish. served wit…
Papadam
Africancrab says:
I love Indian cuisine. Infact I prepare Indian food quite a bit at my house. I love the papadum and Naan. Samosas I gre up eating, there is a huge Indian community in Uganda.
Posted on: Nov 05, 2011