Taipei Hotels

Browse 60 Taipei, Taiwan hotel reviews for 314 Taipei hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$80 - $657

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Taipei

Banciao City Hotels6.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Taipei Hotels and Deals

#1 of 314 hotels in Taipei
Napsju says: "Excellent hotel close to the newly built Daqiaotou MRT station. We..."
#2 of 314 hotels in Taipei
trippinjen says: "I love every bit of this hotel the moment I step foot on, until I left. To me, t..."
$96
#3 of 314 hotels in Taipei
Bojasem says: "Shangri-La one of the best luxury hotels in Asia i booked in this hotel 8-14 jun..."
$237
#4 of 314 hotels in Taipei
VanessaMunYee says: "The Grandee Taipei hotel is new. They have just opened this hotel beginning of t..."
$83
#5 of 314 hotels in Taipei
serenelee says: "This hotel has just been opened in September 09, we stayed for 2 nights during O..."
$130
#6 of 314 hotels in Taipei
tclark-5 says: "Found this quirky little place on agoda and have been really impressed by it. St..."
$65
#7 of 314 hotels in Taipei
rayvoyage says: "During the first half of my trip in Taipei, I'm staying at FX Hotel. This is my..."
#8 of 314 hotels in Taipei
smurfzzz says: "Location: Hotel is located at Zhong Shan Elementry School metro, about less t..."
$105
#9 of 314 hotels in Taipei
thelionking says: "The hotel architecture is a big glass tower with scenic views of all Taipei inc..."
$288
#10 of 314 hotels in Taipei
gext says: "Comparing with Westin hotel in Taipei, this hotel has antique style. The room I..."
$111
#11 of 314 hotels in Taipei
gingerbatik says: "The name say it all and the check in time is after 18.00 6pm at night time..."
$55
#12 of 314 hotels in Taipei
TBXim says: "The hotel is an hour drive from Taoyuan International Airport and 10 minutes wal..."
$68
#13 of 314 hotels in Taipei
metsbwd says: "I've stayed here a few times for work, extended stays usually, including Februar..."
$80
#14 of 314 hotels in Taipei
coffeefairy says: "When I arrived I was greeted nicely and quickly assisted with my luggage and was..."
$87
#15 of 314 hotels in Taipei
babyK says: "If you are backpacker, you just wanna have a place to stay for sleep, it will be..."
$26
#16 of 314 hotels in Taipei
cr07x says: "Stayed in this hotel for a week when i visited Taipei, Taiwan in 2010. I dont ex..."
$63
#17 of 314 hotels in Taipei
stubar25 says: "I only stayed one night at Dandy Tianmu Hotel, but that is enough to see that th..."
$70
#18 of 314 hotels in Taipei
Matty88 says: "Having never been to Taiwan or knowing anyone who had been I researched heaps of..."
$99
#19 of 314 hotels in Taipei
Chokk says: "It was my first time i Taipei and I wanted to stay in a place near the city cent..."
#20 of 314 hotels in Taipei
divadownunder says: "I stayed in Seasons Royal for the second leg of my Taipei trip. I was a bit skep..."
$63
#21 of 314 hotels in Taipei
fransglobal says: "A good, possibly great place to stay in Central Taipei. NT 1500 about 30 euro..."
$68
#22 of 314 hotels in Taipei
myonnie says: "The week point is walking too much to reach hotel. You know Taipei main station ..."
$69
#23 of 314 hotels in Taipei
smurfzzz says: "Hotel service was good, located in the main taipei station. To access the ho..."
$80
#24 of 314 hotels in Taipei
Kurisu says: "The Ambience Hotel Taipei is a really nice Boutique Hotel. I had the chance to ..."
$83
#25 of 314 hotels in Taipei
VanessaMunYee says: "Fullerton East Hotel is a very modern, nice and clean hotel. Friendly staff that..."
$103