Taillevent

www.taillevent.com - 01 44 95 15 01
Taillevent - Cheese
Taillevent - Bread to start
Taillevent - Foies Gras de Canard
Taillevent - Rougets Barbet Poeles (Red Snapper)
Taillevent - Dessert!

Taillevent Paris Reviews

sjlondon sjlondon
Yumalicious Apr 23, 2011
Very well-respected fine dining experience in the 8th arrondissement. Memorable rumbaba. Quite intimate - perhaps a little too much so for my tastes? The sommelier was very helpful, esp. to someone like me who doesn't really understand wine! Tips: Make your reservation early and bring a full wallet!
Kathryn Kathryn
Fabulous French Dining! Jan 04, 2007
An incredibly expensive but excellent gourmet dining experience. I had never been to a restaurant this quite this expensive (my credit card tells me never again - but I disagree) but the food, service and atmosphere were all phenomenal. We were just some 20 somethings who had never been to a place like this but they made us feel right at home. On the whole 2 bottles of wine (not a wine person, but after those bottles I might have to be!) and 7 courses for three people (the fourth person, my vegetarian friend wanted only cheese and dessert and boy did he get it!) came to just under 800 Euros. We took photos of every course... one or two we forgot to snap before we ate it!
Bread to start
Foies Gras de Canard
Cheese
Rougets Barbet Poeles (Red Snapper)
travelman727 says:
Great review! I may have to take out a loan and wash dishes at the restaurant, but I'll have to check out Taillevent my next time in beautiful Paris :-D
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008
Jelly says:
Wow look at you girl! Already doing a review!! Very nice! Great pics too!! I'm hungry! ;-)
Posted on: Dec 23, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Taillevent

Shopping, Les Catacombes and Fancy Dinner Night
Charles and I got up super early and went out to find him a formal shirt. After sleeping in Suse left that morning as well. Samantha and Jesse slept in and awaited our return so we could do some si…Paris we had made reservations a few months ago at Taillevent (see review).   Charles’ white dress shirt was okay…

Check Paris Hotel Deals