Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa

2301 1990/2301 3820

Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa Reviews

Sunflower300 Sunflowe…
Nov 26, 2006
This is not really a 'Sight' or 'Attraction' but it is the best place for this review to go.

I booked myself in for an hour-long massage; I opted for the Traditional Chinese massage. The entrance to the spa is on Nathan Road, just a small entrance leading down some stairs into what seemed like a tropical oasis, with palm trees, Buddas and rich dark wood panel walls to the bottom of the stairs where you walk across an in floor fish tank to the reception desk. The receptionist took my money and led me to an area where there were security lockers for my bag and clothes, and gave me a robe to put on and a pair of hotel slippers.

The first part of my massage was ten minutes foot massage while sitting in a massage chair, this alone was wonderfully relaxing. After my foot massage, my masseuse led me down a long corridor lined with doors, all the way to the end and around the corner into my massage room. My masseuse was a tiny little thing about half my height, but boy did she do a fantastic job, I felt wonderful when I left.

The entrance alone was worth the visit to this great spa, but if you need a massage Kowloon, this is the place to go.
Entrance to Tai Pan Reflexology Be…
Hong Kong Map