Taco Cabana

www.tacocabana.com - 210-534-8533

Taco Cabana San Antonio Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
Cheap and tasty Tex-Mex food May 17, 2008
I became familiar with Taco Cabana back in the mid 1990s when they had two locations in Las Vegas. I used to eat there often and was upset that those locations ended up closing.

Taco Cabana has locations all throughout Texas so I made sure we would eat there on our visit to San Antonio. This particular location was older and run down but the food was great! I really like the chicken fajitas but did not get them this time. I had some chicken tacos with beans and rice, while my wife had the quarter chicken. They make their own flour tortillas at Taco Cabana and they are awesome! I often buy a dozen or more to go just to snack on later.

You will find all the typical Tex-Mex food here and more. They do serve beer also.

Breakfast is great at Taco Cabana too!

Favorite dish:

Chicken Fajitas with extra tortillas.
Chicken tacos with rice and beans
Quarter chicken with rice and beans
Taco Cabana sign
WalterC says:
More like not helpful, because it's making me hungry LOL!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2013
poohstanggt says:
I can't go on your page without stopping by and checking out the pics of Taco Cabana everytime....it calls to me Jeremy! LOL. If I had your job I would so be in trouble as I'd be flying to SA weekly! I so can taste their tortilla and breakfast tacos right now. Mmmmmm.....
Posted on: Aug 09, 2008
bkretzer says:
Now I'm Hungry, thanks alot.
Posted on: May 26, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Taco Cabana

My San Antonio
BUY GROCERIES HEB Various Locations H.E.B is a regional chain of grocery stores that has exactly what you're looking for -- literally.  H.E.B. tries to tailor their products to suit the …San Antonio . From breakfast tacos and chips and queso to always hot flour tortillas which are made fresh all day right there in the store. Taco Cabana

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals