Taco Bill Mexican Restaurants

142 Russell St, Melbourne, Australia

Taco Bill Mexican Restaurants Melbourne Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Affordable very good mexican restaurant Aug 25, 2009
Martin and I had set our sights on eating at the Hard Rock Cafe, but that closed 2 years earlier.... Good thing the tourist map was updated (NOT)!

Anyways, we wanted to have dinner and as we walked back, we saw the sign of a mexican restaurant. We both like mexican food, so the decision was easy. We walked up a few stairs, before we reached the restaurant.

The place itself is relatively small and houses about 20 guests max. It's cousy and comfortable.

The staff was friendly, although with one of the waitresses it was like she left the term "service with a smile" at home. Besides that, they were pretty quick with taking our order, bringing us the food and drinks and advicing us on the menu.

The menu itself looked very good, with entrees, main courses, vegetarian courses and salads. And the dishes we ordered, both entrees and main courses looked fresh and tasted very delicous. The desserts were very delicious as well.

All in all, we had a very delicious dinner for a good price and I would visit this place certainly again whenever I'm back in Melbourne.

(Photo was taken by Martin)
* Our dishes
montecarlostar says:
hahaha :P
Airportman says:
LOL - HRC is doing well it seems :P
montecarlostar says:
And LOL I just remembered that like 2 years ago we were also looking for a HRC here in Guadalajara, I entered it in my GPS and when we got there, there was no HRC... :( then someone told us that they had closed it :( the GPS was not updated lol

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals