Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA

Osaka, Japan
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - The caramel of pudding made by with sake!! Loved it!
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - Udon noodles
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - We were at the counter
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - I guess he is owner
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - Himesen is like sweet white wine
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - Super special dry!
Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA - sake!!

Tachinomi Tempra YAMANAKA Osaka Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Japanese Sake Jan 06, 2013
Location is very interesting place as there are many kind of cafe/restaurant/bal around. It's near JR Tenma St. Next to main street,if you walking around there,you can find some interesting shops/bal.

Yamanaka is special bar of Templa and Japanese sake. The shop is very small,they has less 10 seats at the counter and 1 or 2 tables. 2 guys in a kitchen are friendly,I guess one of them is an owner of the bar.

We ordered sashimi,templa,Udon(Japanese noodles),and some kind of Sake. Actually I love take Japanese Sake,so I'm very interested in what they has. The shop look like tie up with a Sake brewery so this is something nice. I tried at first "Kameizumi" has a pinapple flavorful,I never had like that good smell sake so far. And secound time,I tried "Himesen" was like sweet white wine....very lovely taste. Also it said "ladies killer" YES,leadies will love to it much! And the last,I wanted take something dry for last,then there is "super special dry"! I thought they said truth as it was really super special dry.

And they don't have only nice sake and foods there,I mean they servered pretty nice dessert too! They asked us that if we push "Like" on their facebook page then we can order a dish each of us for free,of course we did. I'm not so fan of dessert but they brought us a sweet potato pudding using sake for caramel is pretty nice! I could say it's dessert for an adult!

I think you can find your taste sake there,but would be good you can read/speak Japanese or bringing Japanese friend.
Himesen is like sweet white wine
I guess he is owner
Super special dry!
The caramel of pudding made by wit…
yasuyo says:
Thank you for the congrats everyone!!!
Oh, maybe I deserve to get one more free dish from the store!? Hehe :p
Thanks again:)))
Posted on: Jan 10, 2013
vulindlela says:
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013
tour_guy says:
Congrats on your feature! :)
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013