Oranienburger Strasse, Berlin, Germany

Tacheles Berlin Reviews

MPolo MPolo
Art House Apr 17, 2011
Tacheles is an Art House in the former communist East of Berlin in Oranienburger Strasse, just a stone's throw away from the famous Jewish synagogue (the latter being one of Berlin's major landmarks).

Tacheles houses dozens of exhibitions of local artists. The building is completely rundown and illegally occupied by the local "alternative" art scene. In the summer, it is packed with people until way after midnight. People look very "unconventional" (to say the least). A must-see in Berlin!
yupkute yupkute
Tacheles May 15, 2011
Freaky-cool place to visit: music, art, dances, colours, all that can you emagine covering creativeness u can see there. Although some people noted us to be very carefull there, we (me and some of my friends) have got mostly memorable impressions by exploring Berlin.

Related Travel Blogs About Tacheles

Tacheles, I have found you.
In an unfortunate coincidence, all of my new hostel friends left on the same day. I was thrust back into solitude and forced to begin anew. This lasted a whole 20 minutes. My new friend-o-the-day, Ma…Tacheles. It's a bar that has a special place in my heart: When I was last in Berlin in 2000, someone…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals