Tableau

3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Tableau Las Vegas Reviews

crystalware crystalw…
Delicious lunch in Las Vegas Jul 09, 2009
This hotel was in a convenient location since the three gentlemen I was with were staying in the Wynn Tower suites. However, I'm not sure it is very convenient if you are in the other part of the Wynn.

We got to the restaurant right at noon and were seated immediately inside. There are tables outside by the private Tower suites pool but it was too hot. The server was very friendly and polite. He seemed to know the menu very well.

I ordered a chicken BLT salad. The salad was very good - all the greens and vegetables were fresh. The chicken was delicious - very tender and juicy. My lunch buddy ordered a Kobe beef burger and man, oh man, it was good. Their Kobe beef was excellent. However, the true star of lunch was the french fries. I'm not sure what kind of seasoning was on these fries but I have never tasted a better plate of french fries...ever.

After lunch we decided to do a chocolate tasting. Honestly, how could we pass that up. The tasting came with three truffles, a molten chocolate cake, and a raspberry tower. I had a peanut butter truffle and a pistachio truffle, both of which were very good (especially the pistachio). The chocolate inside the molten cake was warm and gooey. The raspberry tower was interesting. It took us a minute to break it apart but once we actually knocked our tower down, it was a pleasure to eat.

Overall, I thought this was another great restaurant. To be honest, I would go back just for the fries.

Hours:

Breakfast: M-F 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Lunch: M-F 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM

Brunch: Sat and Sun 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Bar Service: Daily 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
sylviandavid says:
And ... I would like to go for the tunnel of fudge cake.... :)
Posted on: Jul 18, 2009