Tabacon Hot Springs

www.tabacon.com - (++506) 2519-1999

Tabacon Hot Springs La Fortuna Reviews

derekbilldaly derekbil…
In The Garden Of Eden Oct 01, 2008
Lonely Planet says if Steven Speilberg was ever to do a movie of the Book of Genesis, he would surely use the Tabacon Hot Springs as the set for the Garden of Eden. With that recommendation I decided to give it a look.

It is not a place to go for the budget conscious, then again, what self respecting budget packbacker would want to go to a hot springs spa that was not simply a blow up paddling pool complete with a bucket of ice and a six pack of discount beer....

I decided that I have been travelling away from work for a month but all I have really done in that time has been work, so it was about time that I spoilt myself and made up for this.

Tabacon cost me something like $40 to go in for the evening including a buffett style dinner. It sure is a beautiful place, built into the side of the volcano it truly has the monopoly on the springs in the area or so they claim, I was too tired to ask or attempt to argue.

I did make the unfortunate mistake in thinking that the drinks were included in the amount I paid. I was wrong. They were also expensive.

My advice would be to go to one of the smaller cheaper hot springs if you cannot afford this. If you can afford it however, I would highly recommend it, especially if you have some one special to enjoy it with.

Related Travel Blogs About Tabacon Hot Springs

La Fortuna y camino hacia Monteverde
Regresamos a las termas de Tabacon pero esta vez para verlo de dia y tomar fotos, que las dos veces anteriores habiamos estado de noche y no es lo mismo. Tomamos numerosas fotos de las plantas y fl…Regresamos a las termas de Tabacon pero esta vez para verlo de dia y tomar fotos, que las dos veces…

Check La Fortuna Hotel Deals