Tabacon Hot Springs Resort Arenal

Tabacon Hot Springs Resort Arenal Reviews

kyle81 kyle81
Dec 15, 2012
*Disclaimer*

I did not stay the night at the resort. Cannot say anything about quality of rooms and service. I visited the resort for four hours as part of a day tour I purchased to see Arenal Volcano and hot springs.

The hot springs I was told are the best out of all the resorts. I was not disappointed at all. This was one of the most beautiful things I have seen yet in my life. I would say that the trip to the hot springs here at Tabacon were the highlight of my 10 day trip to Costa Rica. Amazing!
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
Tabacon hot springs resort Nov 29, 2011
The tabacon resort in arenal is one of the best places ive stayed -either if the beds were hard lol . We arrived there to see the beautifull arenal volcano and was lucky enough to see the orange sparks spitting from the volacano at night at there 5 star dining where i had the best lamb chops ive ever had.the waiter told us to come look at the sparks from the volcano -he says not many nights is it clear enough to see from the resartuant.for years ive had a very sort back .and was told about the hot springs and the natural hydro therapy and i sat there for a few hours a day and i havent had a sort back since . It was a amazing experience.everything about the place is amazing.the tabacon grand spa thermal resort is the best place to just get away or go there on a romantic weekend. I was there in 2007 and its been too long since ive been there .one thing its expensive and not for the budget traveler.
livefree says:
if you were ever going to indulge this is THE place :) ....unfortunately rates have gone up substantially since 2007 and continue to increase every single year (more like season)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2012
Africancrab says:
Sounds like a place I would visit
Posted on: Nov 30, 2011
janet04 says:
Sounds wonderful!!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2011
missito34 missito34
relaxing place to stay May 31, 2008
Tabacon was great! It was our favorite hotel/resort during the whole trip to Costa Rica. Go in the early fall...it's rainy season so there are hardly any tourists, but it really only downpours in the late afternoon.

Food at the resort is very expensive, but amazing, so splurge. Take a cab to near by town of La Fortuna and you can eat dinner for 2 for about $24 American. Don Roffino's is great Italian.
hot springs