Taal Vista Hotel

Taal Vista Hotel Rates and Deals

Taal Vista Hotel Tagaytay Reviews

Babymaria Babymaria
Volcano, experience of a life time! Jun 12, 2011
In our longing to find a great place to stay in Taal, it took us hours to decide which one. We have seen a lot of hotels and we are almost desperate to get one which is below our set standard.

Thanks God, we get a great recommendation from a guest dining in one of the hotels that we stop. Our driver, who at that time were losing patient to show us more hotels, drive us reluctantly to the place. Upon seeing the place from afar, we knew we’ll gonna like it. When we get inside the lobby, there were a lot of customer’s checking in. We were worried we’ll not gonna have any available room as it was peak season at that time.

We’ll, we are really blessed that day as we got the room that we wanted, with a very nice view, plus, we got also a discount. Great people in the concierge, we had minutes of chats with them.

Rooms are big enough, with balcony, where you can go out and breathe a fresh air outside while looking at the view of the volcano. Or chat with your friend. In the morning, you’ll love the mist that you expect to experience when you’re in Tagaytay.

Breakfast was SUPERB! It’s not just a buffet, they offer a lot of good choices. Really good ones!

Service was IMPRESSIVE! All the staffs are really friendly! (But I cannot forget how the butler knocked the door (like innocently, he just literally banging our door!!! Very funny, unforgettable moment!, we had drinks with him after, secret!) The staffs almost did everything for us, including buying our sim cards, arranging our transpo goin to the airport, coordinating to the Yacht Club for the trekking, arranging our dinner in the nearby seafood restaurant.

To give you more, they have an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT SPA service at incomparably low price. You shoudn’t miss it.

Next morning, in our excitement to go to the crater, my friend hurriedly carried me into the van leaving the two hotel guards in an awe (what’s happening?!?) haha. Swimming in the crater, was so surreal. I didn’t expect I will do that! It was a lot of fun!!! You should try it!

HAVE FUN!
Amrisalem Amrisalem
the Volcano May 16, 2010
a very special venue, that will leave you extremely satisfied

you go for a premier suite with a direct view of the Tall Volcano and it would not be any better.

you should pay the Spa 'Ylang Ylang' a visit, very good and very reasonable prices

they have one restaurant, i liked it so much.

very helpful staff. let the concierge take care of the volcano trekking arrangements (by contacting Taal yacht club)

i would recommend that you go swimming into the crater of the volcano, and be careful as it is an active volcano, wear black clothes as the sulfur rich waters will spoil your colored clothes. and bring some drinking water with you.

note that the pool closes by 6pm

you may go out for dinner try one of the local sea food restaurants for Filipino cuisine, for lunch you may go to the water falls i think it is open till 2pm

enjoy :)
view of the Volcano from the suite
cookeymuncher cookeymu…
Well-known Hotel in Tagaytay Jan 09, 2010
Taal Vista Hotel Catering Service

1,600 per person

Good food, nice sound system, great venue and an overlooking view of taal volcano and lake.
yheleen yheleen
best view of the smallest volcano Dec 21, 2009
Taal Vista Hotel is more expensive compared to other hotels in the area but it has the best of amenities for a comfortable stay.

I was lucky to be able to visit the place and be toured around the area. There were upcoming international conferences that our office is hosting and we’re looking for places that will serve our purpose and at the same time best showcase the beauty of the country.

The first thing I loved about Taal Vista is THE VIEW! Taal Volcano looks so beautiful from the hotel. so inviting. Seeing it reminded me of the time we trekked the volcano with TravBuddy friends months earlier.

The hotel is immaculately clean, the staffs were courteous and our needs were well attended to (of course, they have to; we’re bringing in a big group after all). The ballroom is huge and they have other 7 function rooms for business purposes.

For travelers, the rooms are lovely, although I wished they were cheaper. Rates are expensive with standard rooms at P 6, 500 (for 2 adults and 2 kids) and suites as high as P 30, 500 per day (for 4 adults and 2 kids).

There are lots of things to do while staying. In the hotel, they have the spa, gym, game room and play area for children plus a ‘cute’ swimming pool. I would have loved a bigger pool but they only have a small one. Facilities as these were important to us.

For food lovers, menu offers both European food and Asian cuisine and we're happy we have great choices there. The lobby spells warmth on it with the fireplace and the floor to ceiling glass windows gives you great view anytime.
the rooms
wish their pool is bigger
i love the view with the Taal volc…
i belong, obviously I love red
Airportman says:
Great review, I will keep this one mind if I come there :)
Posted on: Dec 26, 2009

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop

Related Travel Blogs About Taal Vista Hotel

Final Destination: Sonya's Garden
For my birthday, I invited some friends from work to go to Tagaytay for some sightseeing. I called Avalon Rentals in Makati and asked for a van that could fit 10 people, and was able to get one for P…Tagaytay. At around 10:30AM, we arrived in the city and went straight to our first stop - Taal Vista Hotel
Secret Garden and a Volcano
It was just one of those normal Sunday where my sister and I were in a mood for a quick roadtrip. My mom was originally part of the trip. However on the last minute, she realized her ticket back home…Tagaytay - to see Taal Volcano. We decided to go to Taal Vista Lodge Hotel to enjoy Taal. It was noon…

Check Taal Vista Hotel Rates and Deals