TTS Taupo Skydiving

Taupo, New Zealand

TTS Taupo Skydiving Reviews

kiwiasli kiwiasli
Skydiving May 27, 2008
New Zealand is a country for every sport freak!

So Skydiving should be on your to do list while you are in New Zealand.

People told us we should go Skydiving in Taupo because it is the cheapest place to do that in New Zealand, and that is true!

We also heard Taupo is supposed to be the cheapest place for skydiving in the whole world!!I'm not sure about that...because one year ago the prices were much less and it seems to get more expensive every year.

Anyway, it was an awesome experience!!I used to think that skydive is something I would never dare to do because the thought of a free fall was kind of scary to me.But you don't even feel you're falling!

TTS also offers freefall fotos and a freefall dvd which I really recommend.It is really nice done with music and you get filmed from the begining to the end.
uzmansafdar says:
gr8 moments...how much u paid for it
Posted on: Aug 08, 2012
ron_bron says:
I did the skydive in Taupo too. AMAZING views of the lake when you dive. I think this may be the same company... They offer a first class freefall... pick you up in a limo and you get to view your jump on a big screen in a little theatre after. Was such an obviously wonderful experience for me my entire family ended up going on the same day too!
Posted on: Nov 21, 2010
kiwiasli says:
when i was in new zealand it was the cheapest to skydive in taupo, but i heard it got more expensive. of course you must pay a lot more when you want to get the dvd and picturs, because every person who wants to get the dvd has a extra skydiver who takes pictures of you and so on...
i don't remember how much it was maybe almost the double!but i think it was worth it!
Posted on: Aug 16, 2009
Woeper Woeper
The big jump Nov 12, 2008
When you just want some adventure, but don't have the whole day to spend on an activity, Skydiving is the thing you should do!

It was my first time skydiving, but definitely not the last time! What a rush!!! I now just have to see if the bungyjump in Queenstown gonna get me that excitement!

Check Taupo Hotel Deals