TRYP by Wyndham Antwerp

136 Plantin en Moretuslei, Antwerp, Belgium

TRYP by Wyndham Antwerp Reviews

SweetGrL397 SweetGrL…
Good Value Hotel (formerly Sir Plantin) Oct 12, 2014
I stayed 7 nights in July 2013 mainly for Tomorrowland. The location was okay and fairly quiet. It's around a 10min walk to Antwerpen-Centraal Station, but a good 25-30min walk to the main square. Although, there was a nice square a couple blocks behind it with a few bars and restaurants. I would stay closer to the main area next time. The staff was nice. The room was nothing special, but had a large bed and fridge. The bathroom was pretty clean with good amenities. My room was not ready until a little bit after check-in time of 3pm.

I did have an incident of getting stuck in one the elevators! It was July, it was very hot, and power seemed to be sparse in many areas. The staff was very apologetic, offered free breakfast the next morning, and I came back to a bottle of wine waiting in my room later that night. I was just glad to get out of that thing within 10min. I was a bit hesitant with that elevator the remaining few days, but they fixed it and the other one continued to work fine. It's a good value hotel with a quiet location if you don't mind walking a bit to everything.

Check Antwerp Hotel Deals