TRIBE Ignite Carnival fete (party)

Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

TRIBE Ignite Carnival fete (party) Port of Spain Reviews

HuBison HuBison
What!!!! Pricey ticket, but I enjoyed myself Mar 10, 2011
Depending on when you arrive in Trinidad for the Carnival season, TRIBE Ignite is probably going to be on your list of most enjoyable fetes (parties). It is located in a parking lot (outdoor event), but there is a huge stage, a platform with a bar and great view of the stage (if you can get there and claim a spot), several bars other and lots of food!

Tickets disappear quick and I have to beg for the pair I got. I can't remember the cost of the tickets, but it's probably a little more than you like to pay for a party. You just have to remember where you are and that you are trying to have one of the best culminating experience of your life!

It's a great concert, and although I'm not a super huge live-music fan, it was great event. If you go and are not familiar with the Caribbean artists, just look at the crowd and feed off of their energy (make sure you have a drink in your hand). I met a variety of people there, either dancing with a guy, or meeting someone at the floor, or helping a guy climb down from a tree-whatever. There could be almost 1,000 people there, so be sure you are crowd-loving person before you buy tickets.

Check Port of Spain Hotel Deals