TKO's Sports bar

Washington Street, Tiffin, OH, USA

TKO's Sports bar Tiffin Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Better bar than lunch. Aug 17, 2007
I'm rating this as a place to eat lunch ONLY. As a bar, I'll bet it's awesome. However, I was there in the middle of the day for lunch, so that's how I'm writing this review.

I was impressed by the atmosphere and how clean it was. The chrome walls were a nice touch. Again, another sports-themed bar in Tiffin. Dad mentioned that it had recently changed hands and the last time he was in there it was more of a "bar" with a dance floor and not as clean. The pool and recreation tables all looked new. The digital jukebox was $0.50 a song (unless you want to pay $0.75 to assure that your song will play next and beat out all the cheapskates who don't want to waste $0.25 on being guarenteed to hear their song) and had a very nice selection of music from Ozzy to Buffett to Brooks and Dunn as well as top 40.

The menu had your typical half-pound bar burgers, wraps and such. I got a chicken wrap and Dad got a burger. He said his burger was tasty but nothing special. My wrap had good flavor, but again, nothing to rave about. My side order of pasta salad was way too saucy for me and I didn't finish it. Dad's fries were baked like those frozen ones you get in the frozen-food aisle of the grocery. Again, good, but nothing to write home about.

As far as a quick lunch, this isn't the place to go. Apparently most of Tiffin, Ohio knows that, too because we were the only patrons at the time. A larger group did come in as we were leaving, but they seemed more interested in playing music and pool than a quick lunch.

Our bill, with tip, was over $25, which was pricey considering all the other options downtown and for the quality.

I would go back to TKO's, but only with some friends on a Saturday night for snacks and drinks. As far as lunch goes, there's better food for a better value at other places in Tiffin.

Check Tiffin Hotel Deals