Lot F226B, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.fridays.com.my - +603 – 228 77611

TGI Friday's Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
TGI Friday's” Dec 28, 2015
Horrible Horrible Horrible! Avoid Avoid Avoid!

My friends and I went there on Christmas Eve only to find that they only have Xmas Menu, which had rather limited choices and of course, price was ceiling high. Here are the issues we had during our visit:

- We asked the waiter about one of their Xmas Menu and he said it's also his first time seeing the menu(?!)

- We ordered a platter for sharing, when it came, it was the wrong order and had to be sent back. We ordered our drinks + warm water for each of us, but it never came until we reminded the waiter.

- The platter we ordered was smaller than the usual size (cos it's xmas menu) so we had to make another round of ordering - main course this time. We waited for 40minutes plus and it didn't come. We checked, and was told that our order was sent to the wrong table.

- We got very impatient and demanded for compensation, and we got 2 bowls of soup, but there were 3 of us! I had to ask again to get the 3rd bowl. (so much of sincerity)

- Our order finally came, and we asked for extra 2 sauce plates of tartar sauce. We waited but it didn't come even after we had finished half the food on our plates. So we asked for it again. Waited for about 10 minutes (do they need to cook tartar sauce?) and the waiter came with only1 although we asked for 2. We gave up in asking for more stuff.

- There were many staffs, but they just stood in groups and chat among themselves and was difficult to get them to serve us.

- The waiter then came to clear our table just as we chewed our last bits of our food. So it took them so long to serve us but they can't wait to clear our table?

Not a place I'd return to. I've mentioned this incident to others and was told that they had same experiences - horrible service. So I guess it's just not me having an unlucky moment.

The food was only average. Don't go to TGI Friday's!
trippin_jen says:
Thanks Weet! Wishing you the same!
Posted on: Jan 01, 2016
TB_Weet says:
Congratulations & Happy New Year 2016! :-)
Posted on: Dec 31, 2015
trippin_jen says:
Thanks guys! This came as a surprise! Haha! TGI over! Hahahahahahahaha!! True!! Happy New Year to all!
Posted on: Dec 31, 2015