TGI Fridays

028 9024 9050

TGI Fridays Belfast Reviews

Stephanos666 Stephano…
Great food. Poor seat placement in some areas Dec 11, 2012
My Partner and I were looking for a new place to eat while on a night out in Belfast. I had told her How good the New York City TGI was and said we should try it. SO we did.

Both of us ordered the New York Strip steaks and they were fantastic. She had the Jack Daniels sauce ( apparently it's great, but i'm not a JD fan so I had regular BBQ sauce). Steaks were good size well cook and very tasty. There was plenty of Chips on the side also. We both also ordered the chocolate Brownie Dessert. It was fantastic. So good infact that after my girlfriend said she couldn't eat anymore i finished her the rest of her portion. Admittedly the Service was not the fastest but at the same time Not the Slowest I've experienced either. It didn't Bother us too much as we weren't in any real hurry to be going elsewhere.

The only Downside I had with the place was they Put us in the table Right next to the staircase. And it wasn't until after our food had arrived the more and more people started to come in. and Every time the Front door opened it sent an icy cold blast of air right up to where we were sitting. But I'm sure If I had asked them they could have moved us to another table. But apart from the chills every time the door opened I have to say I really enjoyed the place and would definately go back If I'm looking for somewhere to eat in Belfast before a Night out.

Check Belfast Hotel Deals